In His Hands Orphans Outreach
Banquet held: Date TBA at Athens Christian Church
Dinner and Program 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. (doors open at 5:30)
In His Hands Orphans Outreach is excited to announce our In His Hands Banquet in Athens, which will be held on Saturday, July 28, 2018 at Athens Christian Church in Athens, Illinois. We have an enjoyable evening planned with dinner, entertainment, and testimonies, and are excited to share the evening with you!
Through contributions from friends of orphans like you, In His Hands has been able to meet the needs of orphans worldwide and to actively help many children come home to forever families. During the past year, your support has made it possible to do many things at In His Hands Haiti, including:
- The completion of a pavilion, along with a full kitchen for preparing meals for the children living at In His Hands Haiti, and providing a place for them to eat, play basketball, and receive tutoring
- A guest house was built at In His Hands Haiti. This makes it possible for mission teams of up to 36 people to come and serve our children and community of Grande Savanne.
- 19 orphans arrived at In His Hands Haiti
- 35 Haitian people were employed at IHH Haiti as regular staff members
- 25 Haitian men were hired to do construction work for IHH Haiti buildings
- 14 people were helped to start businesses in Grande Savanne in order to better care for their families (there are now 31 total businesses)
- 14 mission trips visited IHH Haiti for construction projects, training of employees, Vacation Bible School, spending time with orphans, American pastors held training seminars for Haitian pastors, and community outreach
- 30+ orphans and foster children joined their new families here in the United States
- Women in crisis pregnancies in the United States were given support
- Volunteers have been remodeling a house in Illinois which will assist with neighborhood revitalization in addition to raising money to help with In His Hands projects when it is completed and sold.
- 2 IHH mission trips (29 Americans) spent two weeks at an orphanage in a communist country in Asia loving 75 orphans and encouraging their caretakers. The children greatly look forward to these visits as there are never enough hands to hold them and give them special attention. Our mission team members were even able to share the Gospel with 8 of the nannies!
The banquets are major fundraisers for In His Hands, and allow us to continue to serve parentless children here and abroad, who desperately need our help. We hope you will partner with our 501(c)(3) organization (EIN #01054706) in this endeavor. The attached sponsorship form describes several ways through which you can help ensure that this good work continues. We appreciate your thoughtful consideration.
We hope you will join with us this year to change the lives of orphans. We desire to make more people aware of the plight of orphans worldwide, and continue our work as well. We have attached a sponsor form and appreciate your commitment to make a difference. Please do not hesitate to call In His Hands at (618)487-5599 or email us with questions you might have.
For the children,